Monday, January 28, 2013

7 days sounds better than 1 week!

This week is the last working week for us. My time here will be over soon. Last 7 days are left and hopefully we spend it well! :) 

Last week we didn't had anything new - we were searching partners for our projects and we're learning Turkish again + we even had couple of English lessons.
Also, I met with 2 couchsurfers who are currently living in Diyarbakir. It was a well-spent time with them and I'm feeling a bit sad that I didn't met them in the beginning of my EVS. They are a lovely couple, who have travelled a lot and surprisingly are speaking English well. They are taking Tango courses together and on Thursday I had a chance to see one of their lesson. In fact, I didn't even know that there are Tango courses in Diyarbakir. 

Diyarbakir is still nice and warm - they have a good winter here. I guess if I'm back in Tallinn I'll miss that 'no-snow-and-very-warm' weather (although, now I would like to see snow for couple of days :)).


No comments:

Post a Comment