Thursday, January 10, 2013

English, Turkish, English, English ...

Since Lise left, me and Ago have taken over her English lessons. I don't want to be mean, but I don't get it how they still don't speak English .. all the EVSers have taught them and now we are doing that and ... oh it's still hard. We still do it and hope that something changes (as we have 4 lessons per week, so 8h in total)

Our last month just suddenly got very busy. We have lessons almost every day (except Monday when we only have Turkish). The lessons are not long, maximum 2h with one group, but the preparation for that takes a lot more. So even our day starts at 9 am in the association, then before the lessons we are mostly translating words and doing any other useful things.. time just flies :D. 
I quite like this days here, when I have something to do and the time just goes by. 

Also, I started to look my tickets to Estonia today. Some people can be happy now! :D 4 months have already gone and I've so few time left. It always comes to my mind when somebody asks here when we're leaving and do we really want to go back. Luckily we don't have to leave exactly on 1st of Feb, we can stay here max. 1 week more (wohhhoo!!) 


NB! Snow hasn't melted yet! Today was so beautiful. I'm not missing a season anymore!

It's not common to make pictures all the time, but somebody made a picture about this snow -


No comments:

Post a Comment