Sunday, November 18, 2012

18.11

Sunday like any other sunday. We made our project with children again and we only have one day more with them, then the project is over. It already seemed so normal, that almost every weekend we had something to do with them.
After the activities I felt soo pissed off because of some volunteers over here. I just sometimes can't stand that I've that kind of language barrier, that I can't participate so actively in some activities as I would like. For example, today I was like a cleaning lady, who cleaned everything during the activities and after it. Just because I can't speak, I can't explain children some things so well, but I still help them with smaller things :). It was almost okay, but one person really pissed me off today.. just so much drama from small things. Aehhh!
I guess it's normal, but I just can't stand some acting what she does .. so, I went home right away after our activites.

As it was late afternoon, I decided to find a good cafe to sit there and make my mood better. I still can't imagine that I found a very nice and cozy cafe. I think it will be in my list for some next times too :). 
And again, I was surprised how friendly people are. I was just sitting in that cafe, when people started speaking with me and they immidiately recognized that I'm foreigner :D. Sometimes I'm still surprised that they notice that. 
That thing really made my mood better and now I'm waiting my vacation, what starts on tuesday. Now I'm already feeling that I need that, because I have to get away from here for a while. I'm sure that after coming back, I'll be more enthusiastic :) 

On little story in the end as well: 
On friday, I met with one couchsurfer, who is living in Diyarbakır. We planned to go one Blues festival, but when we finally got there, it turned out that it had age limit, what was 24. Hahaaa, so much of our plans then. Ofc I came up with an idea that why people don't use fake ID's , my CSer answered very seriously 'No, you can end up in jail because of that!!! No-no-no..' Those things here are very serious.
Anyway, as we both were under 24, we went to a cafe to just listen live music and speak more. During our walk over there, the police had used pepper gas on the streets. Obviously I didn't recognize it right away. When my Cser asked 'Did you also get pepper gas?', I just answered 'What pepper gas..?!?' and then I felt it, ohhmygod.. there we were, I was literally half-blind because of that gas and I was just walking somewhere. Later I learned that if it gets really bad, you should put lemon into your eyes (I don't know if it really helps.. I didn't try it). 
In that bar, I also managed to say something really funny, so we were laughing all the time. I'm just glad that I can raise others mood so easily! :D 


 Yeap, we wanted to go there.. and the notes about the age limit were written in the section 'please note' .. ofc I didn't look it before going :D



 2 days more!!!!


read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20386073

No comments:

Post a Comment