Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's time to travel!

After the YE everything seems so calm.. the busy times are over for some time :). We are all making some traveling plans in here. Ago went to Romania for 2 weeks.. and she just told me this on Monday. Started like 'I'll go home tomorrow..' and I thought firstly that she is speaking about our home in here, but she explained that no, she is going to Romania. I was so surprised that I just starred her almost 2 minutes, and only thing what I said was like ... 'wooowwww, so soon.' Yeah, she bought tickets on Monday and flied yesterday's evening. Hopefully she is already at home and enjoying her 2 weeks over there. 

My coordinator is going to Lithuania and he is also visiting Latvia and maybe Estonia too. Ayeaaahhhh, I really hope that he goes there.. it would be supernice!! :) At least, I kept telling him that it's only 4h from Riga to Tallinn by bus. Okay, actually it's 4,5h.. but still Estonia is so close to Latvia and when he is already going there, then .. why not to visit Estoniaaaa! :)

I also made my traveling plans, but I'm not going out of Turkey. I'm just flying to another city. I just decided to go to Ankara and I'm also planning to visit  Eskişehir and maybe Istanbul again. It's kind of funny to think that I'll fly to another city, but it's still in Turkey. At least, I'm saving time, A LOT of time. So, between 20th till 28th of Nov I'm also out ofDiyarbakır. Also, couple of seconds ago, I came up with this idea that I should visit my friends in Greece too... but that's just an expromt idea. 


 Just googled   Eskişehir and this picture came up. Hope that this city is really like this!! :)


I found it today and I'm still listening it!

No comments:

Post a Comment