Saturday, November 24, 2012

Days in Ankara!

I'm still in Ankara and my little vacation still lasts. Those couple of days here have been very thoughtful. I finally can see the real differences between Diyarbakır and Ankara. :) I've started to think more about my doings over here and some plans seem to be more realistic now.

Ankara is a lovely city, although most of the people say that it's boring. Actually it's not, just you have to find right people with who to speak and go out. EVSers over here are very nice. They have been so hospitable, just amazing to think that! Here are 5 people, they  have 2 floors and a big balcony on the roof. Also, Alice has a rabbit who has her own room, but soon she will be put into a cage, because they are expecting another EVS volunteer from Poland and she should get that room. Their house is really lovely, although it's a bit out of the city.

Tomorrow I'll go to one bazaar with them and hopefully will explore Ankara more a bit more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment