Saturday, December 1, 2012

1st of December

November passed so fast and I was so terrible with blogging. Time just flied so fast. 

Today while looking the calendar I couldn't believe that it's already December. When I see how people are telling that it's snowing and they want to go to a warmer country, I'm always secretly thinking that I'm sooo GLAD to be in Turkey. Today weather was really nice, sun was shining and it was warm. Ok, not so warm, but at least warmer than in Ankara. I came back from there on wednesday and now slowly-slowly we are making our plans for December and January. 

Coming back to Diyarbakir was so strange. First of all, I had to leave very early in the morning. My taxi came around 5.30 am and ofc I had to explain the driver in Turkish where I wanted to go (and now imagine, my Turkish is not good..). When I was waiting my flight I went to one cafe, where I got some free cakes and coffee just as a surprise and finally when I arrived in Diyarbakir and took a taxi again then .. it GOT LOST!
This can only happen with me :D

Now, while I've been back here for 2 days, I already joined with Youth Council meeting with Ago and we went out together with our friends in here. Life is getting more and more exciting day by day! :)


Kırkkonaklar, Ankara

 National Geographic from the year of 1994. Wowww! 

Time to study!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment