Wednesday, December 5, 2012

cold, rain, snow .. I guess winter is coming!

Everybody are a bit busy last days. Also, I'm still trying to find my christmas spirit, maybe it's a bit strange, as we still don't have snow, but we'll have it pretty soon (hopefully next year, in January). Meanwhile,  weather is getting colder and colder and rain has come back. 
Sometimes I'm laughing that I'm the only one who is all the time like a little 'kubujuss' and dressed up. I can't even 'imagine' how I should survive winter (when it really arrives here). :) One day I even got a so-called 'the-best-compliment' from my coordinator that I'm like a fridge! :D :D Apparently it sounds better in Turkish... they have an expression like that. On that moment, it sounded so funny, and it still does when I'm thinking of it. 

When talking about cold and winter, then we came up with the brightest idea together with Ago. We'll organise a big Christmas party!! Yes, we'll show them how we celebrate it normally. We already have the whole plan and foods written down and soon we'll start making decorations. I'm soo excited.. it just has to work out. 

.. and finally, my adventures today. Shortly said, it was all about videomaking, English lesson and cooking without electricty + gossip girl marathon :D. Nice start for my day when I started making recycle-reduce-reuse Youth Exchange's video with Ago. Ofc we couldn't finish it :D and started with our English lesson instead (for kids/ 11 - 13 yrs old). It was all about drawing and explaining, but we did it good. Finally, we ended a day with cooking (while electricity decided to go away twice) and Gossip girl watching.. oh, that relaxing evening! Feels like this show is already a part of our evenings. 




One day we're cooking: Pizza, nomnommm! 



 Ago - Rojbin - Bercem 
Quality is ofc superb! :D

Youth Council' 24th GA meeting 
(and parammparampampaaa .. I'm the only blond, ayeee!! :D)



NB! Who said it's not snowing it Turkey! Here is a little proof for you!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment