Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas spirit!

After that Christmas party I had a nice good night sleep around 17 hours :D. Haven't slept like this for a long time ... 

On Monday we met one of our friend and went to the Old part of the city with her :). It was a nice walk on top of the city wall and we also went to see some mosques and churches. As it was 24th of December, then instead of having the TRADITIONAL Christmas meal, we made one very traditional christmas meal for ourselves. We made couscous with some vegetables :D It was the weirdest Christmas dinner what I've had, but the day was still quite fun.
I can't say that my Christmas was so bad - not at all .. it was just different. Still fun :) 

- I hope you enjoyed your Christmas. I've seen a lot of pictures with Christmas trees and snow. I don't have a real tree, but we have a paper tree in the Association - it's still something!! :) 


Our little Christmas tree and Snowman :D

No comments:

Post a Comment