Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ago's birthday + some other plans!

On friday we all celebrated Ago's birthday, we wished her happy happy birthday and a lot of joyyy! :D Morning was a bit awkward, when I went to wish her happy birthday, but luckily it turned out well. Also, in the association, everybody were singing. So, it was a quiet and peaceful celebration :D. 

Meanwhile, it turns out that I'm going to Estonia next week. At least, that's the plan. There is just one small problem with one ticket, but I hope I can solve it soon. Oeh, it's so strange to go back there. I'm just thinking of it over and over again... 

Since I haven't done anything useful in the association (besides small preparations for the 'Recycle with Children' project exhibition), I have spent my time thinking about Christmas decorations. I found good videos on youtube, so now I'm just folding everything what I can see :D (origami, jeejee!).. and also, I've started cooking again. Nothing so impressive, but still! :D


 What a lovely evening it was 
Muhammed - Ago - Recep - me  + Bercem, who made this picture :D

 One day we gave an English lesson! :D

 Ago's B-day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment