Friday, December 14, 2012

Estonia!!!!

Yes, I´m in Estonia. I never thought that I´ll come here before my EVS ends, but plans have been a bit different - I´m here now.
 
I just came here to go to my cousin´s wedding. It´s still strange to think that I only came here because of that, but at least I´ve one "free" day in Estonia too. On friday, I´ll just take some time off and try to enjoy this supersnowy weather :).
 
My flights here were suprising, firstly I met some people I know in Diyarbakir´s airport and I had a nice 2-hours flight to Istanbul. Luckily, our other flights were almost on the same time, so I had a flight to Riga and the others had a flight to Frankfurt. In that flight I already heard Estonian and I recognized at least 10 people who also had a flights Istanbul-Riga-Tallinn. Oh that sweet joy when I finally arrived at Tallinn´s airport. My mom and little brother came to pick me up and ofc my brother spilled some coffee on me. I can call this as a good "welcome back" greeting!!
 
The wedding today was nice and I kind of enjoyed seeying my relatives. I was talking to them about my lovely time in Turkey and I must admit, I still enjoy that time in Diyarbakir.
 
PS! I´m flying back on Saturday. I think I can feel much more warm there now.. when I´ll remember the snow in Tallinn ...
 
PS! Youth and Change Association published the invitation for EVS volunteers .. here it is - http://www.genclikvedegisim.org/agh/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=143%3A-genclik-ve-deiim-dernei-gencleri-avrupaya-goendermeye-devam-ediyor-&catid=4%3Ahaberlerimiz&Itemid=34&lang=en  PURE JOY to read it. I feel so happy that this project got funded and people from Turkey can make their EVS abroad!
 
PSSSS! Snowy pictures are coming a bit later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment