Tuesday, October 16, 2012

16.10

There is nothing very  interesting to write about my days, but here it goes again:

Sunday: 
We had a day off. Try to guess how I spent it.. Yes, you're right, I just slept a lot and did nothing. In the afternoon, I went out just because I didn't want to spend the whole day in my room. So there I was, just walking around in the ofis, but thanks to that I discovered some really nice shops. I'll send you some things, my dear Estonians. Wait for it!  

Monday: 
Children again. Yes, this time they went to the glass studio. This activity lasted only 2h, so I spent time to prepare my presentation about Estonia and the rest of the time I was selecting pictures of that recycling project.
On sunday, Lise's mom and brother finally arrived (btw, they are really nice!) and so me and Ago will have one English lesson with Youth Council members. Usually it's Lise's work, but we all agreed that she will spend some more time with her family so we just talk about our countries in one lesson. :) Oh yeah, I still haven't figured out what exactly I'll do there, but I'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment