Wednesday, October 31, 2012

November is coming!

About today, I don't have anything interesting to tell you about my days in here. Yesterday I just made a small movie night for myself. Yes, yes, when Ago was working, I watched her movies 'Finding the Neverland' and  'La vita è bella'. Especially the last one is really sad, but I still recommend it - totally worth watching! 

Meanwhile, our Youth Exchange what we are going to organise is starting this weekend. Participants should arrive on Saturday. We are all crossing our fingers that the weather would be nice. We had some very-very-very rainy days, but now we hope that this nice sunny weather (what we have here at the moment) continues. :) Also, some people are doing the last arrangements in the venue (cleaning up the places and doing everything else that it would be suitable for that YE). We are going to have participants from 6 countries and there are some Lithuanian participants, so I hope they will bring something gooooood for intercultural night. Nom-nom, it's almost the same as in Estonia.. the food and everything :D

The YE is about recycle-reuse-reduce. So many projects are here about ecology, like our children project and water saving project and now this. If you have some games/energizer ideas or any kind of comments, write them to my comment box (there can never be too much good ideas) :). 

 La vita è bella - that movieeee!




No comments:

Post a Comment