Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Training, day 2


Today’s training was a bit different – it was only in Turkish. Yeah, of course good for the real City Council people who had to benefit from this training the most. :)

When the training started, it didn’t disturb me to hear only Turkish but it was a bit sad that I didn’t get the full information. Lise translated the most important things for me but she also said that the language in this training was very official, so even she had some difficulties understanding it. Nevertheless, it worked out pretty nicely. 
The moderator (who lead our day yesterday) came to ask me if the training was too boring for me (because I didn’t understand any Turksih) but actually it wasn’t. I still enjoyed. Also, the 'real' translator asked me if I can understand Turkish .. and when he heard that I have been here only for a month he understood that I just need some more time to learn it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment