Friday, October 5, 2012

31 days!

Here I am, I've been in Turkey for one month and this time has passed really fast. We have always something to do.. even when we are just sitting in the Assciation and speaking with somebody. Surprisingly, everyday I'm learning something new. 

Also, we have had some Turksih lessons what are actually quite useful. Yesterday I went to the pharmacy to buy medicine for headache. Well, that was nice .. try to explain to the person  that you need medicine for headache. Eventually I succeeded..or when really something else is not helping there is always Google translate. 
On the one hand, Turkish seems really easy when you get the logic of that language. I'm still trying to find some connections to make it easier to myself. It has a small similarity with Spanish as in that language you can also write 3 or more words together. 

On 4th of October, when I discovered that one month has passed since I came here, we also sent away two volunteers from our Association. I hope that Şeyhmus and Filiz have successfully arrived in Romania where they are going to make their EVS for 10 months. This is just awesome! I'm sure they will enjoy their  time over there :). 


 Our lovely volunteers - Şeyhmus and Filiz

No comments:

Post a Comment