Monday, October 22, 2012

Days full of fun!

What can I say, new week has already brought news for me. This post will be a bit longer (I hope you'll still read it :)).
So, on Saturday we had an activity with children again. What a nice afternoon activity it was - screaming children and we, who wanted to teach them something (actually, it wasn't so awful :D). Anyway, this time Lise's mother, brother and bf were also helping us to run the workshops and it turned out very nicely.
Our recycling project has a blog too, what you can read from here. I'm making posts there only once a week, after weekend.. so, now I don't have to retell everything in here. Just keep an eye on that blog and you know what happens in here :D.

On saturday, we had a nice evening with our coordinator's secondary school friends. They have this nice tradition that they are meeting every Saturday. Ofc there are only one group of people, but a lot of fun is always guaranteed. Even this time, we all sat together and I was just talking with Ago that it's so awesome how well they are getting along.. always laughing, joking and chatting. I just looked them and thought that maybe someday I've similar meetings with my secondary school friends (I can always hope that, although it seems a bit unreal).

Yesterday, I joined with one of my friend's English lesson (actually they just had a speaking club meeting). I just wanted to see how the lesson looks like, but eventually I ended up talking about Estonia's weather, historical places and estonians in general. When I arrived they talked about men and women (the qualities what you appreciate in them) and after my answer, most of them were like 'ee, teacher .. please explain what she just said ..'  and I was like 'oops' :D. There were students who had different English level, but I'm so glad that they are all studying English. Also, their teacher is good, I liked him. 
After the lesson, I went to a cafe with some students to speak more with them. It was so nice. Finally, I was sitting in the cafe again (as you know, I like cafes a lot! :D.. and we found a very nice cafe) and it was so good to sit there and just talk.

and here is the highlight of today ... parammparrmparaa .. I got my residence permit!!!! Although it's nothing sooo special, I'm still feeling good. I have it now :)

And finally, I'm finishing this post. Here is just a small story what happened today: 
Couple of days ago, my phone stopped working so today we went to repair it (that was the plan!). When we finally went to the place where they are repairing phones they firstly asked me to pay 20 TL. I was totally ok with that and about 5 minutes later they gave me my phone saying that it's fine now. Well, that wasn't! We gave it back.. and then, we sat there another 30 minutes just to find out that this phone is broken and they can't repair it! That went well ..... my phone is officially dead now!  






 That's how we do it! :) 
(lastele ülesanded kätte ja nii see käib..)

 Mhm, camera is in focus..











 time to speak about Estonia



 Lise's mother and brother left us a letter. So sweet! :) 

my residence permit (highfive to my phone camera ... such a 'good' quality)



No comments:

Post a Comment