Saturday, October 13, 2012

Recycling project still continues!

Today, we had activities with children again. This time it was better, but it was still hard to keep their attention. 
Yesterday we were thinking games what to play with them and we decided that it has to be something where they can run a lot. It worked, children played games where they had to run! :) 

Today, they made some aquariums from boxes. It was good until they had to glue some papers (note: look what happened last weekend)..
Sometimes it was quite funny when children asked me about something and I just looked them without understanding anything. And they always told me 'Abla, abla ......??' Luckily they knew that I didn't understand them most of the time, so they just showed me what they wanted :D.
Afterwards, they also made some wallets from juice cartons. As we had limited time, they didn't finish it today.
Next week we have some Youth Council members with us. They will help us speak with children. It will be fun, I hope.

NB! Off-topic, but my parents got a camera and my mom just had to call me via Skype. It was fun, until I saw my room .. what is officially my brother's playing room now. When I left, it was clean ..  and now it is FULL OF TOYS! :D Unbelievable. 











No comments:

Post a Comment