Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Normal Tuesday, 23.10

Today was strange and so was yesterday. Before going to sleep (in some strange reason I went to sleep at 3 am) I was sitting under 2 blankets and I was literally shaking all the time. 
Same story today - I got up, went to the association and I was wearing 2 cardigans and according to my clothes it may had seemed like it was already winter time. This was way too wierd, the whole day I was feeling cold and I think I complained that to everybody. In the evening, I went home again and surprise, surprise .. here I'm sitting with 2 blankets again. 
But it's not like this normal 'ou, I feel cold' feeling, I have chills. I just started to Google it and found some reasons (let's just hope it's doesn't mean that I'll be ill). 

Tomorrow, the big celebration starts and it lasts for 6 days. Normally, it's should be 5 days, but as 29th of October is The Republic Day of Turkey, then they have one more day off. Today, in the morning, I saw how 7-8 tanks were just driving on the road .. at first I was like 'WHAT, TANKS? .. but later when they kept passing by, I already tooked it easy.. 'SEEMS LIKE EVERYDAY THING in here. Ok, let it be!' Afterwards, I was just told that they were practicing for Monday. Nice practice, I must say! :D 
The other free days from 24th till 28th is because then they have The Sacrifice Feast Eve in Turkey. and it lasts for 4 days.
Also, I had a plan to visit Kayseri (9 hours by bus from  Diyarbakır) in this holiday, but now I already gave up. This time I'll stay in Diyarbakır - somehow I feel that I've to rest and just try to be well again!!!! 


 A pile of our blankets :)

 That's right, when I'm feeling cold and there is nothing else to do.. I can always make pictures. Actually, I just wanted you to see how colourful cardigan I have (bought it from Estonia and first time wearing it in Turkey, successs!)

 ..and we started labeling our things!!


No comments:

Post a Comment